Many people have doubts about their careers and their futures. It’s normal to look at one’s job and wonder, “Did I make the right choice?” or, “Is this really the job I’m meant to do?” Self-doubt is normal, and everyone wants to get ahead and succeed in their chosen careers. To make matters worse, the state of the economy can mean that your dream job is even harder to come by and quitting the career you have to change to something new is an incredibly risky gamble.
How do you get out from under the shadow of self doubt and feel good about the career you are in? How do you help yourself feel better about the job you are in, and what is in store for you in the future? A career psychic can help you with all of these questions and more. They can help you get just a little further ahead in the workplace and just maybe give you that boost that you need. All you have to do is keep an open mind.
A career psychic can help you out in a number of ways when it’s related to your career. Using your astrological readings, they can give you highly personalized advice that is tailored to your individual needs and personality. This is the type of guidance that no book can give you. These readings are tailored to you, your personality, and your wants and needs. Some of the services they can provide are:
• Career Advice: A psychic can help you choose the right career path and help guide you away from any mistakes that you might make. This guidance is one-on-one with the psychic, and is meant specifically for you.
• Career Advancement: Are you looking for a promotion? A reading from a psychic can give you some insight about changes that you need to make in order get where you want to go. You do have to keep in mind, however, that the psychic is there to tell you the truth, and that can sometimes be a hard pill to swallow. Go in prepared for this, and find ways to encourage yourself to make changes that the psychic suggests. It may take some time, or the promotion may be around the corner, but at least you can be set on the right path.
• Career Changes: A change in your career can be either the best thing you have ever done, or the worst idea in history. The question is: Which one is it? Many people have changed careers to a place where they thought they would be happy only to have layoffs strike them, or the company fold up. Psychics can help you determine if a new direction in your professional life is the right thing to do at any particular point in your life.
THE GOOD AND THE BAD
If you’re new to consulting psychics, you will probably rightly worried that you will come into contact with a phony. This faker can cost you money without giving any real guidance or, worse, giving bad advice. In order to protect yourself from these phonies, be aware of certain red flags that will help you determine the real from the fake:
• Too Many Questions: A bluffer will ask you a seemingly endless stream of questions about yourself. When you answer, they will simply repeat your answers in different words.
• Vagueness: A fake psychic will make predictions that are simply too vague to be of any use. These predictions could simply apply to anyone, at any time, making it too difficult to tell what (if anything) they predicted accurately.
• Look for Insight: A real psychic will be able to have insight into your personality, and be able to make specific predictions. They should know small details about your life without being told.
• Client Reviews: With the Internet, it is easy to find websites that provide client reviews of different psychics in your area. Use this resource and trust psychics with a large number of positive reviews.
A good career psychic will work with you to develop a plan to take you in the direction you need to go. Many services will include an action plan as part of the packages that they offer. Some psychics will introduce plans that use small steps to help you move in the right direction. By using a number of small goals, you can easily achieve these milestones, and see the progress you are making.
When the plan is laid out for you, you need to take ownership and follow the plan, looking for opportunities that may come your way. Your psychic may be able to help you see things when they come, but you have to be the one to act on the advice they give you.
THE TRUE STORY OF ISABELLE LAFLÈCHE
In a Globe and Mail Article , novelist Isabelle Laflèche discusses how she went from a successful corporate attorney to a novelist. Laflèche’s article discusses how she worked in New York, enjoying the company of powerful people, and having luxuries that successful people have the ability to enjoy. Life seemed good to Laflèche—except it was missing something.
One day, Laflèche was walking down a Manhattan street when she had a random encounter with an old woman who told her that she had an urgent message about Laflèche’s career. She was a psychic and, after a reading from the woman she had just met, Laflèche realized that she had a talent for writing and, if she didn’t pursue her talent, she would not be happy.
Laflèche took the woman’s advice to heart. She left her high-pay, high-stress job and moved to Montreal, where she enrolled in writing classes. Later, she wrote her first novel and never looked back. The psychic on the Manhattan street had taught her that it isn’t always about money. It’s about happiness.